srijeda, 6. srpnja 2016.

Entry #10 Idea Journal in 3D

Design of my Idea Journals


I would be using this pattern of Solar system! 


This are my creations, and You, as a space Traveler are jumping from one planet to another, to search for Answer. Is there any kind of lifeform, or meaningfull matter to think of, or to process. Can You value it, or does it gives You any benefits?

I would be having bigger balls representing these planets, and in each ball i would put my crumpled paper as an Entry or the issue. Why crumpled? Because it takes an effort to dig data through and then to understand it. 

Equipment for my Design or Packaging:

1. (9 Balls): openable, with holes makes it easy to manipulate and stabilize with my next object.

2. (1 String): flexible and long which would be set like Vortex for distant area between lines, and it would be positioned as a thin Point on the Top, so it would be easy to carry. 

3. (Brush&Colours) - to make Balls as planets.

4. (Paper): with content of the issues crumpled goes in one Ball.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar