nedjelja, 3. srpnja 2016.

Entry #4 Agriculture


AGRICULTURE - BUSINESS


"Did You know that Agricultural businesses are the most lucrative businesses in the world?

Apart from the low-cost of start up and running the business, agricultural businesses turn out a huge profit of up to 100%. 

With the increase in unemployment, young people are now embracing agriculture which was erstwhile considered a dirty business reserved only for the poor."
Text Source: 
http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/agriculture-ideas/


makete_500
These illustrations are some differencial
architecture models of equipped farm properties. 
Appealing? :)

I would like having one of these properties, yet it is just something what I need to achive.







I always wonder about Horses and meadow landscapes, and the business behind it. I don't know if it would be something I really love, because I have just a little experience with them and now I only spend a lot of time to think of them while smoking cigarettes in my arbor, looking at the relatively small sized field of my neighbours, where I can see them cattle breeding couple of cows and doing poultry. And further away, where I can't reach my sight well, there is the same sized ranch owner with the Restaurant right next to it. I don't have time besides my college but to do sports and read about things, concentrating on the obligations and requirements of my assignements. Excluding that being said, I like this Assignement! 

I see now I lack in knowledge of this kind of business. Because I recently started to gether informations about it, and I'm now getting more and more exciting about imagining myself as the Cowboy, it is so adventurous and yet so responsible.

What I dream about is just a little part of Agriculture. One ranch should be considering additional activities, like Crop Cultivation, Grass Mowing, Hay gethering, etc.

If I'm wanting to have that one day there is a big investment of money, work and sacrifice needed to own it and after that maintain it. 

So if I imagine scenario where I'am one of those lucky landlords, what would I grow, and what would be the business behind it?
Logically - It would be a little Ranch Riding School taking into this account:

Animals:
Well trained Horses, few Cows, Blue Lacy dog, Finish Spitz, Rabbits and Beehives.
and Crops:
Apple trees, Cherry trees, Lemon trees, Lavender, several vegetable crops and lateral grass yard.

I would be concentrating on a Lavender Crop since it is the most beneficial crop. This part of business would be producing:


Bath Salts:




Lavender antiseptic spritzer:

Lavender lemonade:

Lavender infused sugar:

and at the very ends, folded Lavender wands:

It would be all for Sale throughout the Orders seperately, or as sets with added discount if You would come as individual or with your family for a Riding School.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar