nedjelja, 3. srpnja 2016.

Entry #2 Two Word Associations

Entry #2 Two Word Associations


Assignements, Duties, Tasks... it always requires a code or rule of behaviour. 

But this assignement gives me my freedom. Associations within it does not require rules. 
If I am to come up with 2 words and their associations, I would go for the ones closest to me:

12 associations of my "1st word": Sport
Audience
Team
Injuries
Rules
Basketball
Finals
Referee
Flag
Equipment
Court
Opponent
Result







12 associations of my "2nd word": Family

Parent
Pet
Car
Alarm
Holiday
Luggage
Discount
Cousins
Breakfast
Gathering

Arguing
Celebration












As You can see, I excluded 2/24 words with the background colours and gave them visual content, so I could play with them within my hungry mind. The core reason of doing that is to melt them and as a "Greybeard Wizard" turn them into a business idea.

What do You think?
Is it ok if I turn them with my rare magic spell into Alarmed House System effecting every member individually over the computer. It would require your strategy to outplay the irritating opponent. The strategy would be pattern of programmed system, and You would need to stand up, turn the light of the Room on, and then You could shot it down.

Easy to set, easy to maintain! 
"Easy for killing, pure and simple." Ammunation Store-Sales Guy, GTA San Andreas Game

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar